Usui Holy Fire 3, Reiki Master
April 1-4, 2024 Online via Zoom 3:30pm-10:30pm CST
You will be qualified as a Reiki Master upon completion of this class, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Reiki.
The Master training is a complete 4 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend I teach over 4 evenings. Class times are 3:30pm to 10:30pm Central Standard Time each evening.
***Pre-requisite. To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Class cost: $1295 ($325 non-refundable deposit)
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire III Master ignition.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire III system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire III symbol is given for a total of five.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- Digital manual written by William Lee Rand
- Reiki Master Certificate
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire III system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience.
While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEs)A Certificate of Completion is available for all Reiki classes for professionals. This is an added benefit of our training programs, and this service is offered at no additional charge. You may turn this Certificate of Completion into your licensing or certification board for potential credit toward your continuing education or contact hours for your license or certificate. Each state board, state, national board or licensing agency makes its own decision on whether to accept this form and how many hours, if any, to accept for Reiki classes. Please request the certificate when registering for a class.